My NYCM race recap is coming. I promise. I’m still so overwhelmed and humbled and happy and amazed. Seriously. No words.
In the meantime, this pretty lady tagged me as a “Versatile Blogger.” Fancy, right? I’m supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and then tag 15 people. Well, I’m not going to tag 15 people, because I don’t think 15 people like me enough to play along. BUT. I will tell you 7 things about myself.
1. Almost 6 years ago I was hit by a taxicab while crossing a street in midtown Manhattan. I got thrown about 15 feet and hit my head on a curb. I had 22 stitches and 2 staples in my head. I also have a huge bump on my left shin that pops up from time to time. It’s weird. No one knows what it is.
2. I run on my toes. It’s weird. I sort of hop along like a rabbit. Apparently this is how fast runners run. Could have fooled me.
3. I’ve lived in 3 states – New York, Virginia and now California. I’ve loved them all for very different reasons.
4. I speak 3 languages – English, Latin and 4th Century Attic Greek. I guess it’s more appropriate to say I “read” 3 languages.
5. I love very dirty gin martinis. I’m only in it for the olives. My Grandma says gin is sin. She’s probably right.
6. Whenever I’m scared or nervous or bored or anxious I recite the Presidents in order. If it gets really bad, I alphabetize them.
7. I’ve run 3 half marathons and 1 full marathon. I still wouldn’t call myself a “runner.” I just play one on tv.
Now it’s your turn! Tell me more about yourself, and link to your post in the comments =)